We will post a list of planning applications and other planning related items here. Full details about each application can be found on the City Council Website. To search for details just go to planning page and enter some details. You will be able to view the full documents and post your own comments. Also the East Area Planning Committee will make a decision on a planning application not delegate to planning officer. You can find out more about committee by going to their page. The Parish Council are a legal consultee and will review all planning applications in Old Marston either at the full council meeting or will call an ad hoc meeting of the Planning Committee if consultation deadline is before the next main meeting. We will also pass on any comments made by local residents to us.
Most Recent Applications:
Applications considered between meetings:
- 20/01111/FUL – 13 Lewell Avenue – APPROVED
- 20/01146/FUL – 8 Little Acreage – APPROVED
- 20/01183/FUL – 2 Horseman Close – APPROVED
- 20/01102/FUL – 10 Southcroft – REFUSED
- 20/01295/FUL – 83 Cherwell Drive – APPROVED
- 20/01376/FUL – 3 Cavendish Drive – APPROVED
- 20/01308/FUL – 46 Mortimer Drive – REFUSED
- 18/01549/FUL – 20 Raymund Road
Applications to be decided:
- 20/01717/FUL – 9 Cotswold Crescent – Erection of part single, part two storey side and rear extension.
- 20/02068/FUL – 46 Raymund Road – Formation of 1no. dormer to rear roof slope and insertion of 2no. rooflights to front roof slope. Erection of a two-storey side extension and a single storey rear extension.
- 20/02097/FUL – 38 Cherwell Drive – Change of use from dwelling house (Use Class C3) to House of Multiple Occupancy (Use Class C4).
- 20/01752/FUL – 23 Raymund Road – Erection of two storey side extension; single storey rear extension and porch to front elevation. Formation of dormer with juliette balcony to rear in association with loft conversion.